Top tip: Book with Midrive and get £25 off!
Midrive Bay Parking : Diagonal Park
- Pull forwards at a 45 degree angle in front of the bay you want to park in, indicating if necessary.
- Observe your surroundings, check your blind spot and identify your target bay.
- When you’re sure it’s safe, start slowly reversing.
- Keep up observations as you gradually turn your wheel.
- Using the bay lines in your side mirrors as a guide, slowly reverse into the bay.
- When you are safely within the lines of the bay, your manoeuvre has been completed. Content courtesy of Midrive, the essential app for learner drivers.
Midrive for iPhone : Available with official DSA-approved theory test revision on the App Store.