Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you participate in the Refer-A-Friend Programme as these will apply. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must not participate in the Refer-A-Friend Programme.
Please note that our Terms & Policies as set out at: https://midrive.com/terms will continue to apply to your use of https://www.midrive.com/ (the “Website”) and any miDrive application(s) (the “App”) and to any bookings you make on either the Website or the App.
- You can earn referral reward (the “Referral reward”) to redeem on Amazon.co.uk for every friend or family member you refer to miDrive (the “Referred Customer”) as part of our refer-a-friend Programme (the “Refer-A-Friend Programme”). On signing up, the Referred Customer will be eligible to receive an introductory discount (the “Introductory discount”) to be credited against their first order at miDrive on the Website or the App (the “First Order”). Please note that in order to be eligible to receive Referral discount, all of these Terms & Conditions must be satisfied.
- In order to be eligible to participate in the Refer-A-Friend Programme, you must (a) be aged 17 or over; (b) be resident in the United Kingdom; and (c) have a current miDrive account.
- The Referred Customer must be a new customer and miDrive will determine at its sole discretion whether a customer is a new customer.
- You must send a referral invitation to each Referred Customer using your unique referral link (the "invitation code").
- Please note that you must tell your Referred Customer that you are eligible to receive Referral Reward if they make their First Order. If you do not, it is a violation of these Terms & Conditions and may result in your immediate termination from the Refer-A-Friend Programme, disqualification from future participation in the Refer-A-Friend Programme and forfeiture of any Referral Reward owed to you as a result of your participation in the Refer-A-Friend Programme.
- The Referred Customer must click on the Invitation Code in your email invitation prior to placing their First Order.
- There is a limit of one Invitation Code per Referred Customer.
- There is no limit on the number of Referred Customers you can invite to the miDrive Refer-a-friend Programme or to how many Referal Rewards you can receive.
- There is no restriction on the type of booking that the Referred Customer can make however it must be a successful booking, must be made on the Website or the App and must not be cancelled. In the event the Referred Customer cancels their First Order within their permitted cancellation period, you will not be eligible to receive the Referral Reward. For further detail on our cancellation policy, please see our Booking Terms & Conditions here.
- Provided the Referred Customer does not cancel their First Order within the cancellation period, you will be sent your Referral Reward by email:
a. in the case of a driving lesson, within 14 days of the date on which the Referred Customer’s lesson takes place; or
b. in the case of an eVoucher or Gift Card, within 28 days of the date on which the eVoucher or Gift Card is purchased by the Referred Customer.
- The Referral Reward and Introductory Discount must be applied at checkout on the Website or the App in the United Kingdom only and not with any other miDrive entity in any other jurisdiction.
- The Referral Reward will entitle you to £10 credit to spend on Amazon.co.uk and you must adhere to Amazon.co.uk’s Terms & Policies. The Introductory Discount will entitle the Referred Customer to £10 off their First Order, provided that the total value of that First Order is £25 or more.
- The Introductory Discount must be used in full in one booking, is non-transferable (meaning it cannot be shared or resold), cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, has no monetary value and is non refundable (and no cash alternative will be offered).
- Referral Reward and Introductory Discount shall expire 6 months from the date of receipt by you or the Referred Customer, as applicable.
- Referral Reward and Introductory Discount are subject to verification at miDrive’s sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to issue or void Referral and/or Introductory Discount, terminate your eligibility to earn Referral Reward or terminate your account or the accounts of Referred Customers with miDrive where we reasonably suspect any illegal or fraudulent activity by you or your Referred Customer or where you or they have violated these Terms & Conditions or any other of miDrive’s Terms & Policies.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, change or substitute the Refer-A-Friend Programme at any time, without notice and at our sole discretion.
- In the event that the Refer-A-Friend Programme is terminated, miDrive will honour all Referral Rewards and Introductory Discounts which were earned prior to termination and which have not expired. It will however not be possible to earn further Referral Rewards or Introductory Discounts following termination of the Refer-A- Friend Programme.
- Every time you use the Refer-A-Friend Programme, the Terms and Conditions in force at that time (and available for view on the Website) will apply. You can find the date on which these Terms and Conditions were last updated at the top of this page. You will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions in force at the time you use the Refer-A-Friend Programme by virtue of your submission of personal details via the Refer-A-Friend Programme form on the Website and / or app.
- The promoter of the Refer-A- Friend Programme is miDrive Limited (trading as miDrive) whose registered address is Ashford Road, Newingreen, Hythe, Kent CT21 4JF
- By participating in the Refer-A- Friend Programme, you agree that you participate at your own risk. Except that miDrive does not exclude or limit its liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, by law, be limited or excluded, miDrive accepts no liability in relation to an individual's participation (or inability to participate) in the Refer-A-Friend Programme to the maximum extent permitted by law, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or any other type of damages related to or arising from the Refer-A-Friend Programme or your participation in the Refer-A-Friend Programme.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
- The Refer-A-Friend Programme and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You and we each agree that the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from, or related to, the Refer-A-Friend Programme or these Terms & Conditions.
- If you have any questions regarding the Refer-A-Friend Programme or how it works, please get in touch at email@example.com or on 0800 6300 296.