Dual control car leasing

Whether you’re independent or a franchisee, we offer the most flexible approach to dual control car leasing.

Get in touch
Dualdrive car
Trustpilot logo

Excellent based on over 600 reviews.

A service designed around you

Choose a new or nearly new Dualdrive dual control vehicle and we’ll build a competitively priced contract tailored to your needs.

Mid-term contract adjustments can be requested to ensure you don’t pay excess mileage charges.

Schedule a call with a member of our team

Get into gear with an experienced partner

We’ll get you on the road and keep you on the road. With free delivery and collection, DualADI contracts are available for up to 48 months, plus an interim car if your lease vehicle breaks down.

Not all commitment is daunting

DualPDI simplifies vehicle leasing with 6 month contracts on a choice of new or nearly new vehicles with no upfront fees, getting you on the road with minimal fuss.

Service is everything

You need more than just value for money. Being responsible for your business from the bottom up is time-consuming so our vehicle lease and management service is friendly, efficient and focused on getting, and keeping you on the road.

We’re part of a larger collective and are a member of the BVRLA so you can be sure that we’re properly regulated, operate to industry standards and are built on solid foundations.

Get in touch

Fill in the information below and we’ll be in touch to create your quote. All quotes include fitted He-Man dual controls, maintenance & breakdown cover and free delivery & collection.

Contact details

Car information

Common questions

Do I need to insure a learner driver on my car?

If a learner driver is going to be driving your car, they’ll need to be insured on it. However, car insurance premiums for young people are usually super high since they’re more likely to be involved in an accident and make a claim. That means adding them as a named driver to your own insurance policy can often be pricey.

With hourly learner driver insurance, you only need to pay for what the learner uses, which makes it easier for them to head out for some practice when and where they fancy. Plus, if they have an accident, your no claims bonus will remain completely unaffected!

Bear in mind that in order to drive your car, the learner driver will need to be with a supervising driver - that’s anyone aged 21 or over, who has held a full UK driving licence for at least three years - with L plates attached to the car.

Veygo’s learner driver insurance works in addition to any cover already in place on the car (excluding Motor Trade or Fleet policies), and so it’s not suitable if the learner owns the car they’re driving in.